1. A. Zarrabi, M. Adeli, M. Vossoughi, M. A. Shokrgozar; Design and Synthesis of Novel Polyglycerol Hybrid Nanomaterials for Potential Applications in Drug Delivery Systems; Macromolecular Bioscience 11, 3 (2011) 383.
2. M. Yousefi, R. Azimirad, M. Amiri, A. Z. Moshfegh; Effect of annealing temperature on growth of Ce-ZnO nanocomposite thin films: X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy study; Thin Solid Films (2011).
3. M. Yousefi, M. Amiri, R. Azimirad, A. Z. Moshfegh; Enhanced photoelectrochemical activity of Ce doped ZnO nanocomposite thin films under visible light; Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 661, 1 (2011) 106.
4. H. Yaghoubi, N. Taghavinia, E. K. Alamdari, A. A. Volinsky; Nanomechanical properties of TiO2 granular thin films; ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 2, 9 (2011) 2629.
5. H. Yaghoubi, N. Taghavinia; Surface chemistry of atmospheric plasma modified polycarbonate substrates; Applied Surface Science 257, 23 (2011) 9836.
6. J. Tashkhourian, M. R. Hormozi-Nezhad, J. Khodaveisi, R. Dashti; A novel photometric glucose biosensor based on decolorizing of silver nanoparticles; Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical 158, 1 (2011) 185.
7. J. Tashkhourian, M. R. Hormozi-Nezhad, J. Khodaveisi; Application of silver nanoparticles and principal component-artificial neural network models for simultaneous determination of levodopa and benserazide hydrochloride by a kinetic spectrophotometric method; Spectrochimica Acta - Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 82, 1 (2011) 25.
8. E. Tamjid, R. Bagheri, M. Vossoughi, A. Simchi; Effect of TiO2 morphology on in vitro bioactivity of polycaprolactone/TiO2 nanocomposites; Materials Letters 65, 15-16 (2011) 2530.
9. E. Tamjid, R. Bagheri, M. Vossoughi, A. Simchi; Effect of particle size on the in vitro bioactivity, hydrophilicity and mechanical properties of bioactive glass-reinforced polycaprolactone composites; Materials Science and Engineering C 31, 7 (2011) 1526.
10. H. Simchi, A. Kaflou, A. Simchi; Structural characteristics and desorption properties of nanostructured MgH2 synthesised by high energy mechanical milling; Powder Metallurgy 54, 4 (2011) 480.
11. A. Simchi, E. Tamjid, F. Pishbin, A. R. Boccaccini; Recent progress in inorganic and composite coatings with bactericidal capability for orthopaedic applications; Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine 7, 1 (2011) 22.
12. A. Simchi, D. Godlinski; Densification and microstructural evolution during laser sintering of A356/SiC composite powders; Journal of Materials Science 46, 5 (2011) 1446.
13. A. Simchi; Sintering viscosity and sintering stress of nanostructured WC-Co parts prepared by powder injection moulding; Powder Metallurgy 54, 1 (2011) 84.
14. H. M. Shodja, M. Y. Gutkin, S. S. Moeini-Ardakani; Effect of surface stresses on elastic behavior of a screw dislocation inside the wall of a nanotube; Physica Status Solidi (B) Basic Research 248, 6 (2011) 1437.
16. R. Shidpour, H. Delavari H, M. Vossoughi; Analytical model based on cohesive energy to indicate the edge and corner effects on melting temperature of metallic nanoparticles; Chemical Physics 378, 1-3 (2011) 14.
17. S. Shahrokhian, R. S. Saberi; Electrochemical preparation of over-oxidized polypyrrole/multi-walled carbon nanotube composite on glassy carbon electrode and its application in epinephrine determination; Electrochimica Acta (2011).
18. S. Shahrokhian, S. Rastgar; Electrodeposition of Pt-Ru nanoparticles on multi-walled carbon nanotubes: Application in sensitive voltammetric determination of methyldopa; Electrochimica Acta (2011).
19. S. Shahrokhian, M. Bayat; Pyrolytic graphite electrode modified with a thin film of a graphite/diamond nano-mixture for highly sensitive voltammetric determination of tryptophan and 5-hydroxytryptophan; Microchimica Acta (2011) 1.
20. S. Shahriari, M. Vossoughi, V. Taghikhani, A. A. Safekordi, I. Alemzadeh; Experimental study and mathematical modeling of partitioning of ?²-amylase and amyloglucosidase in PEG-salt aqueous two-phase systems; Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data 55, 11 (2011) 4968.
21. P. Sasanpour, A. Shahmansouri, B. Rashidian; Analysis of third harmonic generation and four wave mixing in gold nanostructures by nonlinear finite difference time domain; Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 10, 11 (2011) 7179.
22. P. Sasanpour, B. Rashidian, M. Vossoughi; Novel method for cancer cell apoptosis by localized UV light with gold nanostructures: A theoretical investigation; Nano 5, 6 (2011) 325.
23. P. Sasanpour, B. Rashidian, M. Vossoughi; Fluorescent microscopy using localized excitation source with gold nanotriangles: A computational study; Photonics and Nanostructures - Fundamentals and Applications 9, 3 (2011) 219.
24. M. Samadpour, A. Iraji zad, N. Taghavinia, M. Molaei; A new structure to increase the photostability of CdTe quantum dot sensitized solar cells; Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 44, 4 (2011).
25. M. Samadpour, P. P. Boix, S. Gimnez, A. Iraji zad, N. Taghavinia, I. Mora-Ser?³, J. Bisquert; Fluorine treatment of TiO2 for enhancing quantum dot sensitized solar cell performance; Journal of Physical Chemistry C 115, 29 (2011) 14400.
26. M. Sadeghi, R. Naghdabadi; Stability analysis of carbon nanotubes using a hybrid atomistic-structural element; International Journal of Nanomanufacturing 5, 3-4 (2011) 366.
27. H. Sadeghi, M. Baghani, R. Naghdabadi; Strain gradient elasticity solution for functionally graded micro-cylinders; International Journal of Engineering Science 50, 1 (2011) 22.
28. M. Roozbehi, P. Sangpour, A. Khademi, A. Z. Moshfegh; The effect of substrate surface roughness on ZnO nanostructures growth; Applied Surface Science 257, 8 (2011) 3291.
29. E. Roohi, M. Darbandi; Recommendations on performance of parallel DSMC algorithm in solving subsonic nanoflows; Applied Mathematical Modelling (2011).
30. M. Rezaeian-Delouei, M. Ghorbani, M. Mohsenzadeh; An enhancement in the photocatalytic activity of TiO2 by the use of Pd: The question of layer sequence in the resulting hierarchical structure; Journal of Coatings Technology Research 8, 1 (2011) 75.
31. A. Reyhani, S. Z. Mortazavi, S. Mirershadi, A. Z. Moshfegh, P. Parvin, A. N. Golikand; Hydrogen storage in decorated multiwalled carbon nanotubes by Ca, Co, Fe, Ni, and Pd nanoparticles under ambient conditions; Journal of Physical Chemistry C 115, 14 (2011) 6994.
32. A. Reyhani, S. Z. Mortazavi, S. Mirershadi, A. N. Golikand, A. Z. Moshfegh; H2 adsorption mechanism in Mg modified multi-walled carbon nanotubes for hydrogen storage; International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (2011).
33. M. Ranjbar, S. Fardindoost, S. M. Mahdavi, A. Iraji zad, N. Tahmasebi G; Palladium nanoparticle deposition onto the WO3 surface through hydrogen reduction of PdCl2: Characterization and gasochromic properties; Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 95, 8 (2011) 2335.
34. S. Ramezani, R. Naghdabadi; Micropolar hypo-elasticity; Archive of Applied Mechanics 80, 12 (2011) 1449.
35. M. Rahman, F. Tajabadi, L. Shooshtari, N. Taghavinia; Nanoparticulate hollow TiO2 fibers as light scatterers in dye-sensitized solar cells: Layer-by-layer self-assembly parameters and mechanism; ChemPhysChem 12, 5 (2011) 966.
36. M. Rahiminezhad-Soltani, K. Saberyan, F. Shahri, A. Simchi; Formation mechanism of TiO2 nanoparticles in H2O-assisted atmospheric pressure CVS process; Powder Technology 209, 1-3 (2011) 15.
37. H. N. Pishkenari, S. H. Mahboobi, A. Meghdari; Simulation of imaging in tapping-mode atomic-force microscopy: A comparison amongst a variety of approaches; Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 44, 7 (2011).
38. F. Pishbin, A. Simchi, M. P. Ryan, A. R. Boccaccini; Electrophoretic deposition of chitosan/45S5 Bioglass?® composite coatings for orthopaedic applications; Surface and Coatings Technology 205, 23-24 (2011) 5260.
39. G. R. Pazuki, V. Taghikhani, M. Vossoughi; Prediction of the partition coefficients of biomolecules in polymer-polymer aqueous two-phase systems using the artificial neural network model; Particulate Science and Technology 28, 1 (2011) 67.
40. G. R. Pazuki, V. Taghikhani, M. Vossoughi; A new hydration model in correlating the mean ionic activity coefficient and density of aqueous electrolyte solutions; Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology 31, 5 (2011) 641.
41. G. Pazuki, M. Vossoughi, V. Taghikhani; Partitioning of penicillin G acylase in aqueous two-phase systems of poly(ethylene glycol) 20000 or 35000 and potassium dihydrogen phosphate or sodium citrate; Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data 55, 1 (2011) 243.
42. A. Parvizi, R. Naghdabadi, J. Arghavani; Analysis of Al A359/SiCp functionally graded cylinder subjected to internal pressure and temperature gradient with elastic-plastic deformation; Journal of Thermal Stresses 34, 10 (2011) 1054.
43. L. Pahlevani, H. M. Shodja; Surface and interface effects on torsion of eccentrically two-phase fcc circular nanorods: Determination of the surface/interface elastic properties via an atomistic approach; Journal of Applied Mechanics, Transactions ASME 78, 1 (2011) 0110111.
44. H. Omid, H. Delavari H, H. R. Madaah Hosseini; Melting enthalpy and entropy of freestanding metallic nanoparticles based on cohesive energy and average coordination number; Journal of Physical Chemistry C 115, 35 (2011) 17310.
45. K. Niknam, A. Gharavi, M. R. Hormozi Nezhad, F. Panahi, M. T. Sharbati; Synthesis of some new 1,4-distyrylbenzenes using immobilized palladium nanoparticles on silica functionalized morpholine as a recyclable catalyst; Synthesis 10 (2011) 1609.
46. T. Nickchi, M. Ghorbani, A. Alfantazi, Z. Farhat; Fabrication of low friction bronze-graphite nano-composite coatings; Materials and Design 32, 6 (2011) 3548.
47. H. Nejat Pishkenari, S. H. Mahboobi, A. Alasty; Optimum synthesis of fuzzy logic controller for trajectory tracking by differential evolution; Scientia Iranica 18, 2 B (2011) 261.
48. N. Naseri, S. Yousefzadeh, E. Daryaei, A. Z. Moshfegh; Photoresponse and H2 production of topographically controlled PEG assisted Sol-gel WO3 nanocrystalline thin films; International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (2011).
49. N. Naseri, M. Yousefi, A. Z. Moshfegh; The role of TiO2 addition in ZnO nanocrystalline thin films: Variation of photoelectrochemical responsivity; Electrochimica Acta 56, 18 (2011) 6284.
50. N. Naseri, M. Yousefi, A. Z. Moshfegh; A comparative study on photoelectrochemical activity of ZnO/TiO2 and TiO2/ZnO nanolayer systems under visible irradiation; Solar Energy 85, 9 (2011) 1972.
51. N. Naseri, M. Yousefi, O. Moradlou, A. Z. Moshfegh; The first study on enhanced photoresponsivity of ZnO-TiO2 nanocomposite thin films by anodic polarization; Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 13, 10 (2011) 4239.
52. N. Naseri, P. Sangpour, A. Z. Moshfegh; Visible light active Au:TiO2 nanocomposite photoanodes for water splitting: Sol-gel vs. sputtering; Electrochimica Acta 56, 3 (2011) 1150.
53. A. T. Naeini, M. Vossoughi, M. Adeli, Key Engineering Materials, vol. 478, Paris, 2011, p. 7.
54. A. T. Naeini, G. R. Pazuki, M. Vossoughi, I. Alemzadeh; Modeling of osmotic pressure of aqueous poly(ethylene glycol) solutions using the artificial neural network and free volume flory huggins model; Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology 32, 7 (2011) 1054.
55. A. Montazeri, M. Sadeghi, R. Naghdabadi, H. Rafii-Tabar; Computational modeling of the transverse-isotropic elastic properties of single-walled carbon nanotubes; Computational Materials Science 49, 3 (2011) 544.
56. A. Montazeri, M. Sadeghi, R. Naghdabadi, H. Rafii-Tabar; Multiscale modeling of the effect of carbon nanotube orientation on the shear deformation properties of reinforced polymer-based composites; Physics Letters, Section A: General, Atomic and Solid State Physics 375, 14 (2011) 1588.
57. A. Montazeri, R. Naghdabadi; Investigation of the interphase effects on the mechanical behavior of carbon nanotube polymer composites by multiscale modeling; Journal of Applied Polymer Science 117, 1 (2011) 361.
58. S. S. Moeini-Ardakani, M. Y. Gutkin, H. M. Shodja; Elastic behavior of an edge dislocation inside the wall of a nanotube; Scripta Materialia 64, 8 (2011) 709.
59. M. Mirsiaghi, G. Pazuki, M. Vossoughi, I. Alemzadeh; Partitioning of l-lysine monohydrochloride in aqueous two-phase systems of poly(ethylene glycol) and dipotassium hydrogen phosphate or trisodium citrate 5-hydrate; Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data 55, 9 (2011) 3005.
60. J. R. Mianroodi, S. A. Niaki, R. Naghdabadi, M. Asghari; Nonlinear membrane model for large amplitude vibration of single layer graphene sheets; Nanotechnology 22, 30 (2011).
61. M. Marandi, G. Hajisalem, N. Taghavinia, M. Houshiar; Fast two-step microwave-activated synthesis of Mn doped ZnS nanocrystals: Comparison of the luminescence and doping process with thermochemical approach; Journal of Luminescence 131, 4 (2011) 721.
62. N. Mahmoudi, A. Kaflou, A. Simchi; Synthesis of a nanostructured MgH2-Ti alloy composite for hydrogen storage via combined vacuum arc remelting and mechanical alloying; Materials Letters 65, 7 (2011) 1120.
63. N. Mahmoudi, A. Kaflou, A. Simchi; Hydrogen desorption properties of MgH2-TiCr1.2Fe 0.6 nanocomposite prepared by high-energy mechanical alloying; Journal of Power Sources 196, 10 (2011) 4604.
64. M. Mahmoudi, A. Simchi, M. Imani, P. Stroeve, A. Sohrabi; Templated growth of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles by temperature programming in the presence of poly(vinyl alcohol); Thin Solid Films 518, 15 (2011) 4281.
65. M. Mahmoudi, S. Sant, B. Wang, S. Laurent, T. Sen; Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs): Development, surface modification and applications in chemotherapy; Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews 63, 1-2 (2011) 24.
66. M. Mahmoudi, H. Hosseinkhani, M. Hosseinkhani, S. Boutry, A. Simchi, W. Shane Journeay, K. Subramani, S. Laurent; Magnetic resonance imaging tracking of stem cells in vivo using iron oxide nanoparticles as a tool for the advancement of clinical regenerative medicine; Chemical Reviews 111, 2 (2011) 253.
67. M. Mahmoudi, H. Amiri, M. A. Shokrgozar, P. Sasanpour, B. Rashidian, S. Laurent, M. F. Casula, A. Lascialfari; Raman active jagged-shaped gold-coated magnetic particles as a novel multimodal nanoprobe; Chemical Communications 47, 37 (2011) 10404.
68. S. H. Mahboobi, A. Meghdari, N. Jalili, F. Amiri, Proceedings of the ASME Design Engineering Technical Conference, Montreal, QC, 2011, p. 819.
69. S. H. Mahboobi, A. Meghdari, N. Jalili, F. Amiri; Molecular dynamics simulation of manipulation of metallic nanoclusters on stepped surfaces; Central European Journal of Physics 9, 2 (2011) 454.
70. K. Kiani, H. M. Shodja; Response of reinforced concrete structures to macrocell corrosion of reinforcements. Part II: After propagation of microcracks via a numerical approach; Nuclear Engineering and Design (2011).
71. K. Kiani, H. M. Shodja; Prediction of the penetrated rust into the microcracks of concrete caused by reinforcement corrosion; Applied Mathematical Modelling 35, 5 (2011) 2529.
72. N. Khakpash, A. Simchi, T. Jafari; Adsorption and solar light activity of transition-metal doped TiO2 nanoparticles as semiconductor photocatalyst; Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics (2011) 1.
73. A. Khademi, R. Azimirad, Y. T. Nien, A. Z. Moshfegh; Field-emission enhancement of molybdenum oxide nanowires with nanoprotrusions; Journal of Nanoparticle Research 13, 1 (2011) 115.
74. M. H. Kargarnovin, H. M. Shodja, R. Hashemi; A general treatment of piezoelectric double-inhomogeneities and their associated interaction problems; Acta Mechanica 220, 1-4 (2011) 167.
75. A. R. Jalilian, S. L. Hosseini-Salekdeh, M. Mahmoudi, H. Yousefnia, A. Majdabadi, M. Pouladian; Preparation and biological evaluation of radiolabeled-folate embedded superparamagnetic nanoparticles in wild-type rats; Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry 287, 1 (2011) 119.
76. M. R. Hormozi Nezhad, M. A. Karimi, F. Shahheydari; A sensitive colorimetric detection of ascorbic acid in pharmaceutical products based on formation of anisotropic silver nanoparticles; Scientia Iranica 17, 2 F (2011) 148.
77. T. Goudarzi, R. Avazmohammadi, R. Naghdabadi; Surface energy effects on the yield strength of nanoporous materials containing nanoscale cylindrical voids; Mechanics of Materials 42, 9 (2011) 852.
78. A. Gholizadeh, S. Shahrokhian, A. Iraji zad, S. Mohajerzadeh, M. Vosoughi, S. Darbari, Z. Sanaee; Mediator-less highly sensitive voltammetric detection of glutamate using glutamate dehydrogenase/vertically aligned CNTs grown on silicon substrate; Biosensors and Bioelectronics (2011).
79. S. Gheytani, S. H. Shervin, A. Simchi; On the formation of SWCNTs and MWCNTs by arc-discharge in aqueous solutions: The role of iron charge and counter ions; Fullerenes Nanotubes and Carbon Nanostructures 19, 4 (2011) 317.
80. M. Farrokhi-Rad, M. Ghorbani; Electrophoretic deposition of titania nanoparticles in different alcohols: Kinetics of deposition; Journal of the American Ceramic Society 94, 8 (2011) 2354.
81. S. Fardindoost, A. Iraji zad, S. M. Mahdavi; Hydrogen sensor based on surface activated WO3 films by Pd nanoclusters; Proceedings of World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 76, (2011) 639.
82. A. Esfandiar, O. Akhavan, A. Irajizad; Melatonin as a powerful bio-antioxidant for reduction of graphene oxide; Journal of Materials Chemistry 21, 29 (2011) 10907.
83. M. Dourandish, A. Simchi, K. Hokamoto, S. Tanaka, Materials Letters, vol. 65, 2011, p. 523.
84. H. Delavari H, H. R. Madaah Hosseini, A. Simchi; Effects of particle size, shape and crystal structure on the formation energy of Schottky vacancies in free-standing metal nanoparticles: A model study; Physica B: Condensed Matter 406, 20 (2011) 3777.
85. H. Delavari H, H. Madaah Hosseini, A. Simchi; A simple model for the size and shape dependent Curie temperature of freestanding Ni and Fe nanoparticles based on the average coordination number and atomic cohesive energy; Chemical Physics 383, 1-3 (2011) 1.
86. H. Darijani, R. Naghdabadi, M. H. Kargarnovin; Hyperelastic materials modelling using a strain measure consistent with the strain energy postulates; Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science 224, 3 (2011) 591.
87. H. Darijani, R. Naghdabadi, M. H. Kargarnovin; Constitutive modeling of rubberlike materials based on consistent strain energy density functions; Polymer Engineering and Science 50, 5 (2011) 1058.
88. H. Darijani, R. Naghdabadi; Hyperelastic materials behavior modeling using consistent strain energy density functions; Acta Mechanica (2011) 1.
89. H. Darijani, R. Naghdabadi; Constitutive modeling of solids at finite deformation using a second-order stress-strain relation; International Journal of Engineering Science 48, 2 (2011) 223.
90. M. Darbandi, E. Roohi; DSMC simulation of subsonic flow through nanochannels and micro/nano backward-facing steps; International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer (2011).
91. A. B. Besya, H. Mobasheri, M. R. Ejtehadi; Membrane interactions control residue fluctuations of outer membrane porins; Physical Review E - Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics 81, 5 (2011).
92. A. Behzadan, H. M. Shodja, M. Khezri; A unified approach to the mathematical analysis of generalized RKPM, gradient RKPM, and GMLS; Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 200, 5-8 (2011) 540.
93. M. R. Bayati, A. Z. Moshfegh, F. Golestani-Fard, R. Molaei; (WO3)x-(TiO2)1-x nano-structured porous catalysts grown by micro-arc oxidation method: Characterization and formation mechanism; Materials Chemistry and Physics 124, 1 (2011) 203.
94. M. R. Bayati, A. Z. Moshfegh, F. Golestani-Fard; On the photocatalytic activity of the sulfur doped titania nano-porous films derived via micro-arc oxidation; Applied Catalysis A: General 389, 1-2 (2011) 60.
95. M. R. Bayati, R. Molaei, A. Z. Moshfegh, F. Golestani-Fard; A strategy for single-step elaboration of V2O 5-grafted TiO2 nanostructured photocatalysts with evenly distributed pores; Journal of Alloys and Compounds 509, 21 (2011) 6236.
96. M. R. Bayati, F. Golestani-Fard, A. Z. Moshfegh, R. Molaei; A photocatalytic approach in micro arc oxidation of WO3-TiO 2 nano porous semiconductors under pulse current; Materials Chemistry and Physics 128, 3 (2011) 427.
97. M. R. Bayati, F. Golestani-Fard, A. Z. Moshfegh, R. Molaei; In situ derivation of sulfur activated TiO2 nano porous layers through pulse-micro arc oxidation technology; Materials Research Bulletin 46, 10 (2011) 1642.
98. M. R. Bayati, F. Golestani-Fard, A. Z. Moshfegh, R. Molaei; A photocatalytic approach in micro arc oxidation of WO3-TiO 2 nano porous semiconductors under pulse current; Materials Chemistry and Physics 128, 3 (2011) 427.
99. M. R. Bayati, F. Golestani-Fard, A. Z. Moshfegh; Visible photodecomposition of methylene blue over micro arc oxidized WO3-loaded TiO2 nano-porous layers; Applied Catalysis A: General 382, 2 (2011) 322.
100. H. Bargozin, L. Amirkhani, J. S. Moghaddas, M. M. Ahadian; Synthesis and application of silica aerogel-MWCNT nanocomposites for adsorption of organic pollutants; Scientia Iranica 17, 2 F (2011) 122.
101. R. Azimirad, P. Khosravi, A. Z. Moshfegh; Synthesis of W17O47 nanothick plates with preferred orientation and their photocatalytic activity; Surface and Interface Analysis 43, 11 (2011) 1397.
102. R. Azimirad, O. Akhavan, A. Z. Moshfegh; The effect of heat treatment on physical properties of nanograined (WO 3)1-x-(Fe2O3)x thin films; Vacuum 85, 8 (2011) 810.
103. R. Azimaie, G. R. Pazuki, V. Taghikhani, M. Vossoughi, C. Ghotbi; Liquid-liquid phase equilibrium of MgSO4 and PEG1500 aqueous two-phase system; Physics and Chemistry of Liquids 48, 6 (2011) 764.
104. A. A. Ashkarran, M. Kavianipour, S. M. Aghigh, S. A. A. Afshar, S. Saviz, A. Iraji zad; On the Formation of TiO2 Nanoparticles Via Submerged Arc Discharge Technique: Synthesis, Characterization and Photocatalytic Properties; Journal of Cluster Science 21, 4 (2011) 753.
105. H. Asgharzadeh, A. Simchi, H. S. Kim, Materials Science Forum, vol. 667-669, Nanjing, 2011, p. 979.
106. H. Asgharzadeh, A. Simchi, H. S. Kim; Hot deformation of ultrafine-grained Al6063/Al2O3 nanocomposites; Journal of Materials Science 46, 14 (2011) 4994.
107. H. Asgharzadeh, A. Simchi, H. S. Kim; Microstructural features, texture and strengthening mechanisms of nanostructured AA6063 alloy processed by powder metallurgy; Materials Science and Engineering A 528, 12 (2011) 3981.
108. H. Asgharzadeh, A. Simchi, H. S. Kim; A plastic-yield compaction model for nanostructured Al6063 alloy and Al6063/Al2O3 nanocomposite powder; Powder Technology 211, 2-3 (2011) 215.
109. M. Asghari, R. Naghdabadi, J. Rafati-Heravi; Small scale effects on the stability of carbon nano-peapods under radial pressure; Physica E: Low-Dimensional Systems and Nanostructures 43, 5 (2011) 1050.
110. J. Arghavani, F. Auricchio, R. Naghdabadi, A. Reali, S. Sohrabpour; A 3D finite strain phenomenological constitutive model for shape memory alloys considering martensite reorientation; Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics 22, 5 (2011) 345.
111. J. Arghavani, F. Auricchio, R. Naghdabadi, A. Reali, S. Sohrabpour; A 3-D phenomenological constitutive model for shape memory alloys under multiaxial loadings; International Journal of Plasticity 26, 7 (2011) 976.
112. J. Arghavani, F. Auricchio, R. Naghdabadi, A. Reali; On the robustness and efficiency of integration algorithms for a 3D finite strain phenomenological SMA constitutive model; International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 85, 1 (2011) 107.
113. J. Arghavani, F. Auricchio, R. Naghdabadi, A. Reali; An improved, fully symmetric, finite-strain phenomenological constitutive model for shape memory alloys; Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 47, 2 (2011) 166.
114. J. Arghavani, F. Auricchio, R. Naghdabadi; A finite strain kinematic hardening constitutive model based on Hencky strain: General framework, solution algorithm and application to shape memory alloys; International Journal of Plasticity 27, 6 (2011) 940.
115. R. Ansari, B. Motevalli, A. Montazeri, S. Ajori; Fracture analysis of monolayer graphene sheets with double vacancy defects via MD simulation; Solid State Communications 151, 17 (2011) 1141.
116. O. Akhavan, E. Ghaderi, A. Esfandiar; Wrapping bacteria by graphene nanosheets for isolation from environment, reactivation by sonication, and inactivation by near-infrared irradiation; Journal of Physical Chemistry B 115, 19 (2011) 6279.
117. O. Akhavan, E. Ghaderi; Copper oxide nanoflakes as highly sensitive and fast response self-sterilizing biosensors; Journal of Materials Chemistry 21, 34 (2011) 12935.
118. O. Akhavan, R. Azimirad, S. Safa, E. Hasani; CuO/Cu(OH)2 hierarchical nanostructures as bactericidal photocatalysts; Journal of Materials Chemistry 21, 26 (2011) 9634.
119. O. Akhavan, R. Azimirad, S. Safa; Functionalized carbon nanotubes in ZnO thin films for photoinactivation of bacteria; Materials Chemistry and Physics 130, 1-2 (2011) 598.
120. O. Akhavan, M. Abdolahad, Y. Abdi, S. Mohajerzadeh; Silver nanoparticles within vertically aligned multi-wall carbon nanotubes with open tips for antibacterial purposes; Journal of Materials Chemistry 21, 2 (2011) 387.
121. O. Akhavan; Thickness dependent activity of nanostructured TiO2/?±- Fe2O3 photocatalyst thin films; Applied Surface Science 257, 5 (2011) 1724.
122. O. Akhavan; Photocatalytic reduction of graphene oxides hybridized by ZnO nanoparticles in ethanol; Carbon 49, 1 (2011) 11.
123. H. Akbarzadeh, H. Abroshan, F. Taherkhani, G. A. Parsafar; Calculation of thermodynamic properties of Ni nanoclusters via selected equations of state based on molecular dynamics simulations; Solid State Communications 151, 14-15 (2011) 965.
124. K. Ahadi, S. M. Mahdavi, A. Nemati, M. Kianinia; Photoconductivity and diode effect in Bi rich multiferroic BiFeO 3 thin films grown by pulsed-laser deposition; Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics 22, 7 (2011) 815.
125. H. Abroshan, H. Akbarzadeh, F. Taherkhani, G. Parsafar; Effect of a monomeric sequence on the structure of hydrated Nafion in the sandwich model and solvent dynamics in nano-channels: A molecular dynamic study; Molecular Physics 108, 24 (2011) 3393.